We acknowledge the importance of privacy in respect to our customers’ personal information. We are committed to managing your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). For more information, please visit www.privacy.gov.au.
Where your personal information is collected, it will be done so directly, with your permission, whether that is in person, by telephone, internet or post. If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, it may restrict our ability to provide you with the service you require.
Your personal information
Your personal information may include:
- contact details such as email, telephone number
- hobbies and interests
- mail, and residential address
- purchase history
- Facebook, Twitter or other social media profile or identity
When it is collected
When you communicate with us, that information is often collected. Some examples of when we might collect that information includes, but is not limited to, when you:
- apply for finance
- contact us for information or a quote
- complete a survey
- enter a trade promotion or contest
- purchase goods and we then process and handle those goods
- register your membership or subscription online
- sign up and participate in any loyalty programs
- purchase a giftcard or voucher
- contact or participate in any of our Facebook, Twitter, blog pages or any other social media forum
- subscribe to a mail list and receive newsletters or other offers from Jarrimber and its related bodies corporate
If you would like to know whether your personal information, please see the Contact our Privacy Officer section below.
How we might use your Personal Information. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the use of this information:
- for the purposes of the order, supply and delivery of goods;
- communication for the purposes of customer cares and warranties, and general goods purchased from us; and
- ‘to send to you from time to time, marketing and promotional material including but not limited to, invitations to events, special offers and company bulletins or where have identified or evaluated, based on your personal information, offers which might suit your taste and style.
Third Parties: Your personal information may be used by Jarrimber’s related bodies corporate but will not be given to any third-party authorities unless required by law and as permitted under this Policy, the Privacy Act or otherwise where you have provided your consent. Our websites may link to third party websites which are not owned or operated by Jarrimber. We are not responsible for the content on, and the privacy statements pertaining to, these external sites. We recommend that you investigate these sites own privacy statements before providing your personal information to them.
Access to your Personal Information: Access to your personal information by Jarrimber employees is limited to those who require the information to conduct their business for Jarrimber. We install sufficient protection for your information in order to store and manage it securely. You may request to see or correct your personal information and you are welcome to update your personal information by logging in to your membership profile at any stage. We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If you do wish to access or correct your personal information, please make a request in writing to our Privacy Officer whose details are listed below in the Contact our Privacy Officer section.
Unsubscribing or Opting Out: If you would like to unsubscribe or opt out from receiving our newsletters or updates at any time, for any reason, please follow the instructions at the relevant site (which will normally be at the bottom of the page). Alternatively, you can email the Privacy Officer and ask to be removed from the distribution list.
Email: [email protected]